Hottest News anchors?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another vote for Julie Banderas

This thread is more proof that the corporate media has got everyone dumb downed.....

I did a sim check with a guy.... sitting at the gate to go back to domicile, AC360 was on... and he looked at me and said... in an annoyed tone of voice... this isn't the news.... he wasn't "fooled"....

CNN calls it AC360 and not the news... because it isn't the news....

Too bad several investigations list it as the most fair and balanced of all the news networks out there. You must only watch PMSNBC.

i wasn't singling out fox news but seriously, fair and balanced what? that mj died? thats all was talked about for over a week.

Trish Regan, Erin Burnett and Becky Quick on CNBC are cute. Melissa Frances was smokin before maternity leave. Maria Bartaromo has a hot face but a junky trunk. Here, check em' all out:

http://www.gogomag.com/talkingheads/msnbc_cnbc_f.php

Becky Quick? Are you joking? Just cuz Warren B. has a boner for her doesn't make her hot. Rebecca Jarvis.....How you doin???? Frances bugs me with the way she leaves her mouth open after she asks questions during her "interrogations..." She bugs.....Maria....Barf!!! Courtney Reagan however....different story!

I second or third or fourth on Megan Kelly. I never get sick of watching her report the news. I like fox, and she delivers. I hate cnn, but robin meade is worth staring at too! Networks need to fire all the dudes, only hotties allowed.

Trojan

Last edited:
Martine Croxall and Natasha Kaplinsky, both of the BBC.

Patricia Szarvas, CNBC

Maria Bartiromo, I'll take the "junky trunk"

Daryn Kagan (couldn't believe she was so hard up that she dated Rush Slimeball)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back