• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Hottest News anchors?

rumorhasit

$11.25 per seat mile
Total Time
whtevr
I watch Fox News (of course) and I have noticed most of their female anchors and commentators are hott, Especially new achor Courtney Friel.

She has my vote, any others?

Longhorn

Evil Genius
Total Time
10000+
Megan Kelly....

BigPappa

Name is Mitch Buchannon
Total Time
Mucho!
Veronica Corningstone! Stay classy San Diego!

Total Time
Julie Banderas.

I seem to remember MAXIM claiming Rachel Madcow from MSLSD was like the 5th hottest in the country for news presenters.

LOL

Abernathy

Truthiness
Total Time
Lots
I watch Fox News (of course) and I have noticed most of their female anchors and commentators are hott, Especially new achor Courtney Friel.

She has my vote, any others?

Doesn't take much for you hillbillies.

CX880

Total Time
Robin Meade makes all of the above look like trailer trash hookers.

landlover

Total Time
5000+

how else would they get people to watch the garbage they sell as "news"?

stupidpilot

Registered Moron
Total Time
Alot
how else would they get people to watch the garbage they sell as "news"?
Too bad several investigations list it as the most fair and balanced of all the news networks out there. You must only watch PMSNBC.