• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hotel Irons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't need no stinkin iron. Hang your shirt on a hanger and put it in the bathroom with the shower on super hot for 20 minutes and it will look just fine.

701EV

I have found, if it helps, that when that crap gets on a shirt, let it cool and harden then take your razor like you are shaving it and it comes right off.

Dave

Hotel Irons work great for to cook frozen burritos.

Ahhh the life of a freight dog..... Iron for shirts? Really?

Ok... what the he11 do you guys do to the irons in the hotel rooms?!?!?!?! I doubt they could reproduce the black sticky sludge I keep finding on the bottom of the irons in a science lab. What gives?

ya seriously wtf i just ruined a shirt in god damn stewart the other night. i got pissed because the last thing i check after a 13 hour day is the bottom of the fricken iron. i tried to get them to pay for it but got frusterated trying to find someone that spoke english.... maybe i should stop ironing all together

ya seriously wtf i just ruined a shirt in god damn stewart the other night. i got pissed because the last thing i check after a 13 hour day is the bottom of the fricken iron. i tried to get them to pay for it but got frusterated trying to find someone that spoke english.... maybe i should stop ironing all together

Ha Stewart!, you go down the 14 flights of stairs the the weirdo hillbilly bar downstairs?

I usually take one of the hotel towels, run it under the faucet for a little bit, then run the iron across their towel a few times while pushing down. The black stuff will come off on the towel instead of your shirt.

My favorite thing is the stuff from the steam holes. I turn steam off, and use a cup of water, however the funk sometimes still gets blown onto my shirt.

Gotta love mineral deposits.

Ha Stewart!, you go down the 14 flights of stairs the the weirdo hillbilly bar downstairs?

I thought you guys were back at the HoJo "hooker" hotel. Isn't that russian guy still pimping the girls from the strip bar down the road?

thoes stairs in the other hotel were a bitch, it was easier just to go outside and walk around the parking lot to the front of the hotel at show time.

as for the iron - when there is black crap on it just let it heat up then take a damp towl and iron the towl pressing real hard - it should clean the plastic/rubber gunk off so you can iron your shirt.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back