Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FmrFreightDog

Py-lote
Ok... what the he11 do you guys do to the irons in the hotel rooms?!?!?!?! I doubt they could reproduce the black sticky sludge I keep finding on the bottom of the irons in a science lab. What gives?

thats one of the first things i do when i get into the room, then call down and get a new one right away. nothing like leaving a black streak on your shirt at 4am!

Instructordude Knows...

It is a mystery to me, but I'll bet instructordude has solid knowledge.....
I'll bet it has something to do with how he "get's lucky" on 80% of his overnights.
Oh well, far be it from me to judge what kind of strange fetishes may be involved, but that guy is truly a special kind of stupid....

Just carry a spare Van Husen shirt with you. Nothing takes the black crap off irons like those shirts.

Shout Wipes don't work on the grunge either... As evidenced by last night.......

That shirt has since been shipped to the CDC. I'll let you know the results.

The problem is too many guys try to iron their polyester pants with the iron. That black is pure melted plastic.

If you're going to iron your poly, put a towel over your pants, then iron.

The blackstuff is from ironing polyester at a high setting and plus if you use any starch spray, that will also ruin your iron.

We stay mostly at Sleep Inns. They make you rent the Iron. Nothing like using a bar of soap to wash your hair too. Ahhh Living the dream!

Latest resources

Back