Hot New Job.....if you want to go overseas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
typhoonpilot said:
Sorry, but I disagree. I've never seen a good looking Indian FA and my company has hundreds of FAs from India. There are a few good looking Indian women, but as a percentage of the population it is very small.

TP

I agree. There are always some attractive ones to be found there but remember how large the population is though. Its certainly not a good ratio there. Sweden or Denmark, it aint.

There were some really heinous ones also with really prominent outward jutting upper teeth there too.

But then here in the US, our women are the most self centered, overweight and expensive ones in the world...

On pprune, I was told that "Eastern Western Airlines" is likely the reincarnation of something previously know as "East West Airlines" which was a going concern in the '90's prior to some sort of strike over there.

If they really want those 12 crews, they might look into getting that email address working.

With all those old JT8's being outsourced for maintenance, kinda makes you wonder about engine performance and safety

Latest resources

Back