• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

b757driver

Not sure about that date but.........

Immediate Need for B737-200 Crews 10/28/2005
We wanted 12 CPT and 12 FO ,Capt with B737-200 type rating and if possible with ATPL (JAR-FCL-FAA). F/O will be trained but must post a training bond. The operation will be start in AUG 05 and the base will be in New Delhi . Retired pilots (BA,LH,US....) are welcome.
Requirements:
Please reply with the date of your last B-737 flight, PC and your TT in type!
Company Benefits:
Contact Information:
[FONT=times new roman, times, serif][email protected][/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]
Eastern Western Airlines
12E Vandana Bldg. 11 Tolstoy Marg.
New Delhi
[/FONT]

bafanguy said:
email address didn't work....

Yes, I found that out also when I tried to email to see what the deal with AUG 05 start date was!!
Sounds like a bum deal if they have typos in their ad, sound desperate, and don't even keep their email account going. Best to put that one in the circular file, methinks.

Lots of start-ups in India, but haven't heard of this one yet. The better start-ups are getting much newer airplanes than the 737-200. You'll mostly see 737NGs and A320s. Kingfisher even has an order for A380s.

TP

I can't imagine the FA being anything other than drop dead georgeous - especially at Kingfisher...I've been to India many times over the years (try to go at least every 2-3 years) and Kingfisher puts out a very popular swimsuit calander- the CEO of the comapny is known for being a bit of a playboy. Who doesn't like a good looking Indian woman...

Well...My two cents worth...Nice restaurants / clubs in Delhi...Especially Noida...Wish I was qualified...:)

-LA

typhoonpilot said:
Lots of start-ups in India, but haven't heard of this one yet. The better start-ups are getting much newer airplanes than the 737-200. You'll mostly see 737NGs and A320s. Kingfisher even has an order for A380s.

Have to agree with Typhoon - most of the good start ups have far better equipment than the 737-200. Maybe that's why they are having trouble recruiting.....training bond for the F/O? What's that all about? Have never heard of this operator and the email doesn't work...well, go figure

RichardRambone said:
Think they want an up and comer 800 hour piston schmo?

If you can post the training bond...

RichardRambone said:
Guess training bond means buy a type rating? Those are around 7,000 or so aren't they?

A training bond is a promise to pay if you leave within a certain time period. Bonds can be as little as one year to as long as five years. For example; Emirates has a three year $36,000 training bond for non-type rated first officers. As long as you don't leave within three years of training completion it is immaterial. No money is required up front.

I can't imagine the FA being anything other than drop dead georgeous - especially at Kingfisher
Sorry, but I disagree. I've never seen a good looking Indian FA and my company has hundreds of FAs from India. There are a few good looking Indian women, but as a percentage of the population it is very small.

TP

Latest resources

Back