• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horrible News Everyone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you are looking for a handshake and a signature, Dr. Shadeed in Smyrna is your guy. Don't even need an appointment, just show up Mon-Thurs between 0900 and 1200 (as I recall). Our corporate department uses Vereen down in East Point, hadn't heard that he retired - though he always looked like he had one foot in the gra...errmmmmm retirement pool?

If you are looking for a handshake and a signature, Dr. Shadeed in Smyrna is your guy. Don't even need an appointment, just show up Mon-Thurs between 0900 and 1200 (as I recall). Our corporate department uses Vereen down in East Point, hadn't heard that he retired - though he always looked like he had one foot in the gra...errmmmmm retirement pool?

Dr. Shadeed closed up shop as well I hear.

Harper is excellent.

I'm a cheap SOB, so the reason I tolerated Williams and his nurse ratchet + the 3.5 hours it took to get through there was because all I've ever paid was my deductible.

I don't know how, or why he was able to code it so insurance paid for my medical for 8 years, but I don't care. Why someone else can't do it is a mystery.

Maybe that's why he stepped away from it. I was told it was because the FAA was requiring him to upgrade his computer system and his wife didn't like that devil box to begin with.

If you have any non-routine 'issues', you owe it to yourself to contact Dr Bruce Chien in Peoria. Besides being a great AME and pilot, he knows the FAA internal processes better than anybody, and can often issue same-day SI's for things that usually take months.

I know, because he did it for me.

His charges are very reasonable, he's happy to consult with you even if you wind up taking your actual physical closer to home.

Just don't lie to him.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check them out. Looks like all of Vareens records are being sent over to Dr. Walker in Peachtree City.

Big +1 for Dr. Walker, I've had some non-routine medical visits over the past 2 years and he's been a great help with keeping everything good with my medical and the FAA.

Latest resources

Back