Horrible News Everyone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Nindiri

Dr. Williams in Marietta is no longer giving FAA physicals. I've been going to him for years, and now I have to find a new doc. I fear change.

Anyway, I've searched the old threads here and got a few ideas, but I thought I would see if anyone had any new advice to add about new doctors in the Atlanta area, recent experiences, whatever. Thanks everyone.

That's not horrible. An accident is horrible which anyone reading the title thinks has happened.

PS. What the heck is your avatar doing?

Dr. Williams in Marietta is no longer giving FAA physicals. I've been going to him for years, and now I have to find a new doc. I fear change.

Anyway, I've searched the old threads here and got a few ideas, but I thought I would see if anyone had any new advice to add about new doctors in the Atlanta area, recent experiences, whatever. Thanks everyone.

What happened to Richard Kauffman? He had the office in vinnings that got flooded a few times.

Jesus you said horrible news I thought you were gonna tell me they canceled two for one lap dances at the bearded clam.

Dr. Williams took forever and talked your ears off. Office was a disorderly disaster. Last time I saw him he said he recently had a heart attack, when I asked him when it happened he said, "last Tuesday". This was the following Monday. I guess he liked to work. Go to Stacy Vareen. It's a much better experience. Plus you can get groovy with the 70's decor.

Dr. Williams took forever and talked your ears off. Office was a disorderly disaster. Last time I saw him he said he recently had a heart attack, when I asked him when it happened he said, "last Tuesday". This was the following Monday. I guess he liked to work. Go to Stacy Vareen. It's a much better experience. Plus you can get groovy with the 70's decor.

Vareen retired or is no longer practicing. Going to the Harpers next week. http://aeromedicalinc.com/

Near the airport is Dr Tom Faulkner and in Smyrna is Dr Bageed Shadeed. Both are VERY pilot friendly and Faulkner is also a Navy flight surgeon.

Latest resources

Back