Horrible News Everyone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Harper is excellent.

I'm a cheap SOB, so the reason I tolerated Williams and his nurse ratchet + the 3.5 hours it took to get through there was because all I've ever paid was my deductible.

I don't know how, or why he was able to code it so insurance paid for my medical for 8 years, but I don't care. Why someone else can't do it is a mystery.

Maybe that's why he stepped away from it. I was told it was because the FAA was requiring him to upgrade his computer system and his wife didn't like that devil box to begin with.

Nurse Ratchet was cool! I hated the 3.5 hour visit, but trading snappy lines with her and listening to her sarcasm was great. And you knew she was going to get you through the exam unless you died so seriously that she couldn't cover for you.

Doc Williams' wife was great, too. No nonsense tolerated, for sure. I once watched her toss a raving psychopath out of the office practically single-handedly after he started throwing chairs across the waiting room and threatening people, and then go back to work just like nothing had happened.

Latest resources

Back