Horizon's killing babies now.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dispatcher121 said:
As far as the "air carts" go, Horizon is the ONLY carrier who offers cool air for the flights on the ground in aircraft that are not equipped with APU's (Note: It's not possible to equip a DH8B with an APU).

COEX had Aircarts starting back in 98-99 and on. We still use them for hard stand aircraft so the a/c stays cool while no one is there to run the APU. (thats the plan anyway.)

I think APU's in Dash's smaller than -200's, maybe even -300's is a thinkg of the past. All these new weights sure didn't help any.....

LearLove said:
829ex - thats the dash that took out 5 geese on departure from RWY 35 in PHL back in 1999. One was wedged back thru the leading edge of the left wing all the was thru the spar. Another was speared on the CA's side pitot tube. I think its also the one that mx drove thru the fence in MDT back in 02 or 03.
That's GREAT! As if that POS didn't have enough problems. Now we get to hear about this. Thanks.....

slatsnfive said:
Hey RJP, we need to get pro-active on this, what do you suggest?
Besides push all those pieces of s h i t off into Ke'ehi Lagoon and buy -200s or -300s?

Latest resources

Back