• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2 QX CAs have told me in the last week they're looking at 200-250 furloughs as the jets depart.

There will be furloughs but I'm thinking not THAT many!

Maintenance furloughed a bunch this week and several admin's have been let go....it's only going to get worse from here. :bawling:

Icelandair beat me to it... not sure why people associate QX with QOL. It was true once, not anymore, certainly not for a guy who gets hired and sits in the right seat for a decade.

I guess it's the pacific northwest bases. Yeah, I enjoyed living in PDX a whole lot more than MSP. Not worth the death of my career, though.

Any Idea where or who is picking up the CRJ's from Horizon?

I'm not aware of any official word, but one rumor has them going overseas. But not before Horizon loses $1-$2 million/aircraft on the deal, most likely, if our experience with the Q200s is any indication.

Ah what did I say in my original post???

Ease up there sparky, I was just letting you know the actual upgrade time. People seemed to be confused on this message board about our upgrade times and how much money we actualy make, and yes I do work at Horizon. If we ever start to hire again, good luck.

Latest resources

Back