• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems to be a place that is very stable and well-run. Pay is the best of any regional. Upgrade time is relatively long, but at least you'll have a good QOL while you wait. In my opinion, Horizon wins the QOL contest among the regionals, hands down. Good luck.

Seems to be a place that is very stable and well-run. Pay is the best of any regional. Upgrade time is relatively long, but at least you'll have a good QOL while you wait. In my opinion, Horizon wins the QOL contest among the regionals, hands down. Good luck.

The pay is not the highest, the hourly rate may be but the overall pay is definitely not. You have to look deeper than arlinepilotcentral.com

The pay is not the highest, the hourly rate may be but the overall pay is definitely not. You have to look deeper than arlinepilotcentral.com

Ok I'll bite. How do we improve besides getting the higher of scheduled or actual? Are you still on Q200 pay? ;(

Last edited:
We could start with the rigs and stop working for FREE. Also Sheduling completely takes advantage of us, and we will obviuosly need some language in our next contract to protect us and our pay.

I was against the 4 to 1 trip rig from the start. Now a 3.5 to 1 would be good.

Last edited:
We could start with the rigs and stop working for FREE. Also Sheduling completely takes advantage of us, and we will obviuosly need some language in our next contract to protect us and our pay.

I'm definitely not trying to stir the pot here, so don't take it that way. I'm honestly curious--how are you guys working for free and how is scheduling taking advantage of you? Somebody please 'splain it to me :)

-Goose

I'm definitely not trying to stir the pot here, so don't take it that way. I'm honestly curious--how are you guys working for free and how is scheduling taking advantage of you? Somebody please 'splain it to me :)

-Goose

I could write a book about this. For instance a trip I had last week paid on sheduled block 2028 well the actuall block we flew is 2155. I get paid 2028, stuff like that adds up. How about pulling back to the gate for MX, or a 30 hour sit. That is how we get screwed. As a line holder I compared my monthly income to a first year Skywest F.O. and I wasn't making that much more. I am just ranting because I keep hearing on this web board that we are the highest paid, we clearly aren't, but I am sure managment would want us to think so.

Latest resources

Back