• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon Air Pilots Petition NMB After Nearly Four Years of Contract Talks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? We will honor struck work just like you would...RIGHT?

Did you show up to work the day Menzies was on the property? Ok...we'll make a stand. No flying to EAT & LWS! Talk is cheap and that is all we have.

Last edited:
Maybe not. Depends on how many sections they've TA'd already.

If you ask Aircombat you guys should try to force Skywest into "OneList" (tm) now! Or Strike!!

Four years of negotiations, ridiculous and a big fukkking waste of time. Just imagine what would happen if the same amount of time and effort was put toward having the RLA amended! That is what really needs to happen, and labor groups wouldn't be facing crappp like this!

Slowing down won't do a thing. We don't get paid block or better. We get paid historical block. Teamsters are being secretive with what they are asking for and have not talked about specifics. They are only saying that mgmt want to give us a 5% paycut and lower our 401K from 10% to 6%.

They are the highest paid regional paid pilots in the country. How do I know you ask? I was there, that's how. You guys ain't getting a huge raise but the fact that they have the balls to ask for concessions when the air group just posted a $87 million profit for 2009 shocks the he!! out of me.

stay strong & give em hell guys. This AS pilot supports you. (when I get back that is)

What kind of crack are you smoking? Highest paid? No way. That would require work rules.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back