• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hooters Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We always say that the rich guy was stupid and should have known better/ What Brooks says is that this business does not operate like other businesses and he is not smart enough to figure it out.

Sounds to me he is plenty sharp

SWPA Pilot said:
At a stressful time like this, it is important for all of us to support Hooters.

:laugh:

I, for one, will join you in lending a hand (or two) to help support Hooters, if it's not too late.

ReverseSensing said:
:laugh:

I, for one, will join you in lending a hand (or two) to help support Hooters, if it's not too late.
Inflated figures always have a way of creating a short term rise followed by a sudden decline. Perhaps they can head this off before it's too late.

climbhappy said:
Reverse sensing,

it's not too late, could i borrow your hands, to hold my sac, i need your support.

I don't know why you think I'd want to hold your "sac". If that's your thing, that's your business. Why "out" yourself here?

All kidding aside (cause I guess some dudes can't cope with it), l don't wish the uncertainty of furlough/job loss/income loss on anyone. If you thought that's what I was making light of, you are wrong, but I apologize if I gave anyone that impression.

Sad if they do go away.

I didn't realize they were taking it in the shorts.

Reverse Sensing,

No offense taken, just having fun.

The humor is good. i laughed all the time while we flew 'em.
if i could capture the essense of the experience. picture about 80 out of 148 pax in Newark, hammered at 830 in the morning, screamin at the top of the lungs during the cabin briefing, even with the cockpit door closed.

I thought we had a flying bachelor party going on all the time

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back