Honeymoon Ideas...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How 'bout taking a cruise?

We had a small sea state on the way to the bahamas, and my bride was sick the entire trip. For the same money, we could've hit Sandals or the carnival place itself at Nassau and still had all the free food.

Something to think about.

My 2 cents

I think Hawaii is superior to Mexico, the Bahamas, and most of the Caribbean. St Barts is great but is very expensive. St. Maarten is a little more reasonable. A cruise is a good bet and a good bargain because the industry swimming in capacity.

If you want something exotic, the most incredible New Years eve on the planet is Rio de Janeiro. A million of the most sensual and friendly people in the world celobrating life on Copacabana beach. The exchange rate is great right now and Positive space might be possible.

Congrats

Tell me more about Sandals St. Lucia...

I'll have to agree with going on a cruise. We paid about $850/person for a 7 day Caribbean cruise for an outside cabin with balcony. For that price you get all your meals, entertainment and lodging. The only thing you really pay extra for is your booze, (this can add up!) and various excursions, like jet ski or SCUBA. Well worth the price! Another advantage is if the weather is crappy at one of the destinations, no worries-you'll be leaving for another sunny port in a matter of hours. Can't do this if you stay a week at the same resort!:cool:

St. Lucia is my favorite island, I have flown in a out of there about 100n times over the last 10 years. Ironically I have never stayed at the resort on the island but I have flown over it. The crews that have stayed there have nothing but great reviews. There are two villas one for family's and one for single and married folks. The food and drinks are all inclusive and the rooms are nice and clean. The mountains around the resort are awesome and so is the beach. If I were going to take my wife somewhere that is where it would be.

Hey Mon!

Ya mon! Try Jamaica, Rasta. Good rum, white beaches, crystal clear water. The Missus and I stayed at the Casa Blanca resort in Montego Bay. It's the "original" resort in MBJ, very reminiscent of the 1930's. Modest but very comfortable and accomodating.

I have had friend stay in other resorts around Jamaica and some of the better ones that I have head are:

1. Sandals

2. Ciboney

3. Couples

4. Beaches

5. Jack Tar Villiage

Have fun!

Skyking

Latest resources

Back