Home nightly???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious...
Besides Allegiant, ..are there any operations out there that has you home evrynight, pax or cargo. Or maybe even day trips.

Thanks

Whats up with you Wussies and your "I don't wanna do an over night" deal? I am so sick of you guys always cry'n about how you have to do a 3 day trip. WTF did you think being a airline pilot was? Get a set or get out. Personally I think its great to be on the road for a few days at at time. Thoughts?

Hey, Jack. You got a wife and kids? If not, please feel free to shut your pie hole.

Champion. Jump sat next to a Captian from there. He said 10 last year and 2 were unscheduled. (Maint. related.) He enjoyed the company. If you don't mind ridding sideways for a year or so have at it. MSP is out of the question for a new hire. Most likely ever. It is very senior. He also told me that they were opening a DFW base in January. DTW guys have a morning and afternoon schedule. Some guys have only been to LAS and DTW in over a year. Everyone including him has told me that the enginer rating is tough but he said all but one guy passed it and he gave up he was not terminated. He was upgading at 6 years. They fly arround the NBA and that accounts for a huge chunk of the companies revenue.

Champion. Jump sat next to a Captian from there. He said 10 last year and 2 were unscheduled. (Maint. related.) He enjoyed the company. If you don't mind ridding sideways for a year or so have at it. MSP is out of the question for a new hire. Most likely ever. It is very senior. He also told me that they were opening a DFW base in January. DTW guys have a morning and afternoon schedule. Some guys have only been to LAS and DTW in over a year. Everyone including him has told me that the enginer rating is tough but he said all but one guy passed it and he gave up he was not terminated. He was upgading at 6 years. They fly arround the NBA and that accounts for a huge chunk of the companies revenue.

amen,to that !

Hey, Jack. You got a wife and kids? If not, please feel free to shut your pie hole.

Again I state what did you think this job of an airline pilot WAS! If you want to be susie homemaker the go back to being a CFI you wetnap. Otherwise enjoy a few days of freedom.

Mr. Hehoff,

Not all people in the profession use it as a pick up line to try to impress
desperate chicks at the hotel bar. There's nothing wrong with someone wanting to improve their quality of home life and still do what they love for a living.

Frick'n moron.

Boy when I was single I loved overnights. Lots of fun. When I got married, I still liked overnights -- was nice to get away from the ball and chain for a few days.

Then once my son was born... well, every minute I spend away from home is another minute that I might miss something amazing.

Funny how our priorities change as our circumstances do. (and as the years pass for that matter)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back