Holy Crap! Honey, I'm home!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Home or Small Office Complex?

Gez, if this is his home, it looks like he dresses.

Could this home be on the new secluded island community off the Florida eastcoast?

Jumbolair

Here is a link to Jumbolair. This, I think, was once the home of the founder of Nautalis weight training equipment. If memory serves, he and his wife divorced, she got the estate and is now making it an exclusive airport community.

2000Flyer

Jumbolair has the biggest runway I have ever heard of for a private fly-in community. 7550 X 250!

The 707 is real, It is pristine quality and looks brand new. He keeps it at ILM some during the winter. It parks on the Air Wilmington ramp when its there. I saw it there 4 or 5 times last year.

He has some kind of deal with Quantas on it, from what I am told. They help with the operating costs and it is publicity for them.

As far as a tug for it, any tug that handles a 737 or similar would work for the 707. Even the tugs for a 747 are only about the size of a Hummer.

Re: Home or Small Office Complex?

bramafear said:
.....Could this home be on the new secluded island community off the Florida eastcoast?

And that would be Atlantis I suppose. New secret base for the chemtrail squadron.

devil505 said:
I like John Travolta, he brought his career back from the ashes. Although I do believe he makes his home there, I doubt the picture of the 707 is real. Look at the picture and tell me where the tug to push-back the 707 is. I know he wouldn't risk FOD by reversing out of the parking spot, and the tug would have to be a pretty large one for that plane. Before you all say I'm nuts look real close then use your head.

You don't see any lawn mowers laying about either. Does that mean he doesn't mow his lawn?

Respectfully,

JayDub

Flying Illini said:
Jumbolair has the biggest runway I have ever heard of for a private fly-in community. 7550 X 250!

The lady that was one of the founders is smoking hot (she was the model for Nautilus, and how she met the founder).

But that place is huge, once a month they hold a fly-in breakfast that I have ever had.

I think we left our home airport with an aircraft underweight, and landed back home overweight. Though with the mighty 152 the difference is only a couple of pounds.

Latest resources

Back