Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Uncle Bunkle

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hole-in-southwest-plane-prompts-probe/

Passenger Michael Cunningham told NBC's "Today" show Tuesday that he had dozed off in his seat in mid-cabin when he was awakened by "the loudest roar I'd ever heard," and saw the hole above his seat.

Cunningham said people stayed calm and put on oxygen masks that dropped from the ceiling.

"After we landed in Charleston, the pilot came out and looked up through the hole, and everybody applauded, shook his hand, a couple of people gave him hugs," he said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hole-in-southwest-plane-prompts-probe/

Passenger Michael Cunningham told NBC's "Today" show Tuesday that he had dozed off in his seat in mid-cabin when he was awakened by "the loudest roar I'd ever heard," and saw the hole above his seat.

Cunningham said people stayed calm and put on oxygen masks that dropped from the ceiling.

"After we landed in Charleston, the pilot came out and looked up through the hole, and everybody applauded, shook his hand, a couple of people gave him hugs," he said.

Hey! A new twist for the resident dumbass!

Instead of resurrecting a years-old thread, he starts a new thread with a years-old story, in order to pretends it's new. Wow, that's original. Okay, now cue his alter-ego Freebrd, with a "Bunkled!" remark, and maybe then Bunkle can make some more stupid comments about cowboy boots or hot dogs.

Bubba

I find Uncke Bunkle to be a factual and full of thought poster. Some of you can not handle the truth!

Latest resources

Back