• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HIRING - Cessna Caravan PIC and SIC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great, another leech trying to make money connecting desperate fools with crappy no-pay SIC-ish "jobs". Just what this industry needs.

Wow, that is pretty harsh. Do you really think that is a fair statement to write?

I am a professional pilot myself that is trying to help my fellow aviators. I have been in this industry for over 20 years. I am proud to announce that in less than a couple of weeks in business we already connected 5 contractors with work and they are making good money. It is not cheap to develop a site to help the industry and if you do research we are the least expensive site out there and doing it with integrity.

If this site is not for you that is great but please be a professional as that is what makes this industry so special and respected.

Thanks

Wow, that is pretty harsh. Do you really think that is a fair statement to write?

I am a professional pilot myself that is trying to help my fellow aviators. I have been in this industry for over 20 years. I am proud to announce that in less than a couple of weeks in business we already connected 5 contractors with work and they are making good money. It is not cheap to develop a site to help the industry and if you do research we are the least expensive site out there and doing it with integrity.

If this site is not for you that is great but please be a professional as that is what makes this industry so special and respected.

Thanks

ok, i think you're slime and a profiteer.

I think the term "Leech" is being very professional.

I think the term "tar and feather" is also appropriate.

So how does monster.com and all the others provide their service for free but yet pilots must pay for their search?!?!?! Your pay sites completely P*#s me off.

This is a great opportunity for a Cessna Caravan PIC as well as a entry level SIC looking to build turbine time. These are both full time positions. Please visit www.bizjetconnect.com for all details and apply for the positions.

Jeff Fellows
Owner/BizJet Connect
www.bizjetconnect.com
316 616 5069
[email protected]

You left out a step...pay $59 per year and THEN you can view this position for the Caravan pilots.

If you are going to advertise your business then advertise your business...if you are going to bait and switch...then well...just stop.

I don't have a problem with pay job websites but this way of advertising for it...I think it is riding the line.

I did notice that there was a misspelling on the application though....

"Internation Experience"

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back