• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hiring ay UPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm guessing displacement bid...we never have vacancy bids anymore...but if we do, the over 60 guys can get more seats...I wonder how many are left on the 8 panel who haven't taken an upgrade already...

Yep you're right.... as per the contract the over 60 guys can bid upward in a displacement bid, but in the meaning and intent it specifies that only in a vacancy bid can the over 60 guys bid up. Look at the last bid we had here, it was called a vacancy/displacement bid :rolleyes:. Never has UPS done something like that. It's always been a vacancy bid or a displacement bid. You think there was back room deal made? UPS calls the last bid a vacancy/displacement bid so BM's good ole buddies can bid up ONLY if he leaves their precious manager pilots alone......getting those guys on the list will cost the company tons of money, so they chose the lesser of evils. But hey... what do I know.... the glass is half empty right now, but hopefully that'll change to being half full.

Net

Last edited:
Actually i spoke to the person that craig gets his marching orders from. I'm sorry for the bad news for everyone including myself.:angryfire

The speculation on furloughs and mitigation strategy are just that SPECULATION. I don't know why everyone is talking furloughs. We are still making money and even Friedman couldn't figure what is going to happen with the economy.

UPS made money before they ever had anything to do with aviation. Go figure!

UPS made money before they ever had anything to do with aviation. Go figure!

Yeah but unless they got christ himself to bless those hard working brown trucks to drive on water, there would have been no international expansion. Don't think that UPS management didn't try to resurrect him and pay him to do something that ;). My glass is getting emptier and emptier.....

Net

Latest resources

Back