Hiring at SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry - it's my fault.

Happens every time I decide to get off my lazy a$$ and start updating my app in the hopes of getting a second shot...

I guess it's my fault then too...

I feel your pain brother!

I guess it's my fault then too...

I feel your pain brother!

Keep the faith. I was a second timer. Keep updating.

My advice (just what worked for me). Change something...job...aircraft....position....something. I did and then I got on. Who knows what works the second time or why one did not get it the first. I guess that is just how it goes. Good luck.

At the Denver open house, it sounded like they weren't really looking at people who have already interviewed since there are so many applicants out there getting fresh type ratings. That was what I got from it at least.

I don't think there is a next one planned.

Got a message yesterday from the People Dept. stating that they are not expecting any new classes until late 2009 and that RNP training has been postponed until Sept. 2009.

Looks like a long swim in the pool.....

The guy I flew with last week has a good friend who just interviewed. He was worried because the PD haven't called his references.

Got a message yesterday from the People Dept. stating that they are not expecting any new classes until late 2009 and that RNP training has been postponed until Sept. 2009.

Looks like a long swim in the pool.....

Not sure about the hiring news, but RNP training began 2 weeks ago. I believe all the news from the company will be negative until the contract is finalized.

Latest resources

Back