Hiring at SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dcfu69

So whats new with hiring. Does anyone know plans for 09. Gettin ready to put my stuff in soon. Any info would help Luv guys.....

I'm sure there's more current info out there than what I've heard....which is 100-200 in '09 and they are interviewing this month and possibly Nov to restock the pool. Everything always subject to change, of course....

I would get a type now if you can. Rumor has it they will only be looking at those with the type for the interview...of course they have to interview a "few" without but the vast majority will have it. Good luck..

You honestly spend time researching what people wrote? I'm guessing you got beat up alot in HS. I'd say get a life, but all the researching on the internet avail. to ya won't help you with that.

You honestly spend time researching what people wrote? I'm guessing you got beat up alot in HS. I'd say get a life, but all the researching on the internet avail. to ya won't help you with that.

Well you post crap all you have to do is see other post by the person.....not to hard to do....then you see what kind of flip flopper you are. You fly at AirTran and ATA prior to that it looks like and you are now miserable. Sorry for your luck. You say good stuff about SWA then change your mind. Did you interview and get turned down. Why the change of heart. did you pay for all your licenses...private...commercial...ATP....You idiot that is called PFT...go somewhere else you bitter old man.

Well you post crap all you have to do is see other post by the person.....not to hard to do....then you see what kind of flip flopper you are. You fly at AirTran and ATA prior to that it looks like and you are now miserable. Sorry for your luck. You say good stuff about SWA then change your mind. Did you interview and get turned down. Why the change of heart. did you pay for all your licenses...private...commercial...ATP....You idiot that is called PFT...go somewhere else you bitter old man.
Well said!

Latest resources

Back