• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hired on at Colgan!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good mexican place in front of the hotel. Cheap food and cheap beer. BYOB titty bar within walking distance.

Exotica Plaza! hahaha oh the memories.....they serve free rib eyes for lunch on Wednesdays if you pay the cover.....I mean at least thats what i heard when i was there

seems like there was a good townie bar down there. Flight line? Was that the name of it? Help me out guys. Awesome music on jukebox

Listen, once you are in training forget checking this website. Stick your head in the books and make tons of flash cards and study.

Key tricks for yah. The sim is the most important. Study the limitations chapter 2 and know the profiles (i.e. takeoff stalls etc... and how to shoot the approaches to Colgan standards) It would behoove you to know the systems really well but spend more time on the profiles and callouts. Nothing will make sense until about the 2 or 3 time in the sim. Get a good partner and practice the callouts after your sim in the CPT. Rest a lot. The sim will take it out of you. After you review the call outs. Go work out, go relax don't think about the sim. Then crack the books for an hour only. To much study time will overwhelm and confuse most people.

Good luck..

Ps. the better notes you make now the easier it is to study for upgrade!

Latest resources

Back