• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hilarious!!! -Problems with New OS "Upgrade": Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A good BACKHAND SLAP 3.0 works well when dealing with WIFE 1.0.......

I've heard that will lead to the activation of LockedUP 2.6 and the possible unwanted installation of the A$$Rape 2.5 and PrisonWife 1.7 Trojans. These malware can lead to the devestating installation of VD 3.0 or Thegiftthatkeepsongiving 6.2.

I've heard that will lead to the activation of LockedUP 2.6 and the possible unwanted installation of the A$$Rape 2.5 and PrisonWife 1.7 Trojans. These malware can lead to the devestating installation of VD 3.0 or Thegiftthatkeepsongiving 6.2.

And as a final warning, The Prisonwife 1.7 and a$$rape 2.5 trojans have been known to cause irreperable harm to the current OS. The only known solution is the AlternativeLifestyle OS and the A$$lessChaps GUI.

A good BACKHAND SLAP 3.0 works well when dealing with WIFE 1.0.......

ya, and I was going to say,,, definately try installing frequentsex 6.2 before considering running any of the girlfirend programs or upgrading to wife 2.0... I hear husband 2.0 is incredible hot and waiting for you release his software.

If all else fail, especially for those that keep crashing their systems while overseas, try the bootleg copy of GIRLFRIEND 7.0 from Hong Kong or Thailand. They are a lot cheaper and with proper partition, they will actually operate simultaneously with WIFE 1.0 without any conflict. Be warned however, a mis-programing that can cause the two programs to cross-talk will definitely crash the entire server. The only save that might rectified the problem is by immediately installing the CORVETTE 1.07

And.....you are already busted.

Hi!

I would STRONGLY, STRONGLY recommend NOT upgrading to Vista, and not buying a new computer with Vista on it.

Wait until Microsoft fixes more of the many problems with the system. THis is especially true for upgrades. 2.0 GB of RAM is reccommended for Vista by the PC magazines.

cliff
YIP

Where were you when I bought my computer WITH VISTA?!!

I have an old Mac with Blowjob 5.0 . it worked well with the Heels behind her ears 4.0 on the girlfriend 7.0 OS Can I install it with wife 1.0 PC ? or do I need to get a brand new hard on and use with dove soap 4.0?

I think when you install any versions of Wife 1.0, 2.0, etc, you will find that any installs apps similar to Blowjob will uninstall and that the FrequentSex.dll disappears from the system32 folder.

The HERWEIGHT folder may however grow and contain more and more data over time during each installation of Wife, likewise with the HERSPENDING one.

awesome.

It is unfortunate that all WIFE and GIRLFRIEND programs come with some bugs that at this point cannot be fixed. The good news is that the Department of Homelife Security posted some guidelines in order to deal with these guys.

Click here for a short video.

You need to watch for the hidden program shegetshalfthemoney1.0

And when you go back to the girlfreind software it tends to run very slow sometimes because there are ghost files called itisstillmybiz1.0 and makehislifemisarable2.0 they get in the way of the new girl freind software.

Latest resources

Back