HighPower aviation OR PanAm Academy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

j41

I am trying gather experienced from people who have recently attended these 2 school for their 737 Intial type rating.

I think both programs cost about the same, between 8k to 10k for the 737-300 EFIS

I know they both sent home studies material befor, and expect that you be ready when you show up!!

Questions, how does one's feel about training they received?
Do you feel that the ground instructors and Sim instructors are knowlegeable?

Any thoughts & advice is greatly appreciate..
Thanks

I am trying gather experienced from people who have recently attended these 2 school for their 737 Intial type rating.

I think both programs cost about the same, between 8k to 10k for the 737-300 EFIS

I know they both sent home studies material befor, and expect that you be ready when you show up!!

Questions, how does one's feel about training they received?
Do you feel that the ground instructors and Sim instructors are knowlegeable?

Any thoughts & advice is greatly appreciate..
Thanks

I have friends that did HigherPower and liked everything about them...but I would be interested what other people have to say as well.

HPA now has A320

HPA now has a type rating program for the A320. The first 2 pilots were typed a few days ago and they are looking to fill classes. I think there will be another class starting in the next week or so. They will accept WIA funds for this program.

N2F

K&S Aviation Services, Inc. The 737-300 EFIS training is done out of Phoenix where they are located. Higher Power will actually send you to Phoenix for the 737-300 EFIS training because they don't have that sim in Dallas. Plus K&S is cheaper for this type rating, $8450 versus $12000!

Higher Power is an excellent training program. If your goal is SWA I was typed Oct 22, 2007 and called for an interview Dec 5, 2007. Of course, those were different times.

Jim

Latest resources

Back