• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Highest time aircraft ever...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I flew a 747-200 with an airframe total flight time of 128.000hrs and and almost 23500 cycles, according to Boeing it was the highest time and cycle airframe of any 747 presently in service

I know this is toning down this thread a bit, but I would love to know how many cycles some of Cape Air's 402's have. 12 hour days and 20 minute stage life over 28 years or so??

Great airplane.

Hung

I fly an old Cape air 402, I was told it has about 15,000 cycles on it. Which wasn't as bad as you would think considering it only has just over 15,000 hrs on it. Of coarse we've had it for almost 10 years and our average leg is usually more like 2-3 hours so I'm sure that brought the numbers down quite abit. I also fly a couple 310's with 19,000 hours on them, which I think is ALOT for a 310. I also know of some Convairs with quite a few hours on them. I think one of IFL's has something like 80-90,000 hrs on it.

who cares about the -52 or the kc s what about the EC-135s specifically the looking glass jets and the E-3. not much alert but a lot of time in orbit some where in the world.

When I completed initial DC3 training at PBA in 1986 we were given a certificate that said "worlds highest time airliner" and it had a drawing of N36PB. I cant remember how many hours it had when the airline shut down but I think it was around 90k. Dont know what ever happened to it but Id like to fly it again.

When I completed initial DC3 training at PBA in 1986 we were given a certificate that said "worlds highest time airliner" and it had a drawing of N36PB. I cant remember how many hours it had when the airline shut down but I think it was around 90k. Dont know what ever happened to it but Id like to fly it again.

Here it is, it is not flying anymore but is on display.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/651846/M/

I've flown a DC-9 that has 67k on it.

I got to fly the oldest Caravan in commercial operation, S/N 005. It was feeding for UPS with Superior Aviation, but now she is carrying jumpers somewhere in Europe. No one really shed any tears when it was sold.

The lowest time a/c I got to fly was N528XJ. It was the newest AVRO in the Mesaba fleet at the time and had 180 hours on it. Sure was purdy.

Latest resources

Back