Highest BTMS on CRJ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speaking of BTMS.

Does anyone else hate it when CAs get on the brakes right after you land? Who's leg is it again? Some of us don't want to snap the pax neck (or our own for that matter) to make the next taxiway. Really it’s not that big of a deal, just let it roll.

I like this one too: Float halfway down the runway trying to get the greaser, and then slam on the brakes. Seriously, WTF?

My first real greaser landing in the 200, the Capt totally slammed on the brakes as soon as the mains hit. If I fly with him again, when the mains hit, I'm going to say "your plane" and cross my arms and ankles. Not even crack the reversers. "Oh, I though you had it."

/rant

When your the CA you can do it how you want to. Better get used to having things like that go on, people jsut do things differently.

As long as they aren't being dangerous or illegal jsut let them do it the way they want to. I'm sure you have some annoying habits Captains don't like.

Anyways, i'm and FO to, captains can run the show the way they see fit as long as it falls into the parameters in the above paragraph.

Speaking of BTMS.

Does anyone else hate it when CAs get on the brakes right after you land? Who's leg is it again? Some of us don't want to snap the pax neck (or our own for that matter) to make the next taxiway. Really it’s not that big of a deal, just let it roll.

I like this one too: Float halfway down the runway trying to get the greaser, and then slam on the brakes. Seriously, WTF?

My first real greaser landing in the 200, the Capt totally slammed on the brakes as soon as the mains hit. If I fly with him again, when the mains hit, I'm going to say "your plane" and cross my arms and ankles. Not even crack the reversers. "Oh, I though you had it."

/rant

Wow you're a vagina. Who cares, if the CA wants to get off so be it!!

When your the CA you can do it how you want to. Better get used to having things like that go on, people jsut do things differently.

As long as they aren't being dangerous or illegal jsut let them do it the way they want to. I'm sure you have some annoying habits Captains don't like.

Anyways, i'm and FO to, captains can run the show the way they see fit as long as it falls into the parameters in the above paragraph.

Oh yea I agree that he's in charge, and he can do whatever he wants. I'm just saying, that in my opinion, it is bad technique. That is all.

But he's the boss, so I don't say anything. I was venting more than anything.

And like I said, it was just a couple of guys. No worries.

I could have gone to fly single pilot freight.

Oh yea I agree that he's in charge, and he can do whatever he wants. I'm just saying, that in my opinion, it is bad technique. That is all.

But he's the boss, so I don't say anything. I was venting more than anything.

And like I said, it was just a couple of guys. No worries.

I could have gone to fly single pilot freight.

I was serious. Don't stay quiet, talk to him/her about it. Perhaps they had a reason for it that you didn't realize. If so, it's a good chance to learn something. Perhaps he/she just screwed up, in which case it's a good chance for both of you to learn something (and maybe a free beer for you on the overnight). Perhaps this person is new to the aircraft type or maybe just having a bad day, or maybe just doesn't care anymore about passenger comfort. In anycase, it would be a good idea to talk it out and make sure everybody's on the same sheet before the next song, ya' know? Good luck.

-Blucher

Latest resources

Back