Higher Power Type Cost

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
citabriapilot said:
Wondering what they are currently chargine for the 737 type. Does SWA prefer the -300 or the NG type?

Cost is around $7500. A B-737 is a B-737 type, doesn't matter if you are flying the 300 sim or a NG sim.

BTW, HPA only uses a -200 and a -300 sim.

Great folks there. You can't go wrong with HPA.

I agree. Ater I was furloughed, I used the wia money to get the type. Great people all around. Carson was one of the best ground school instructors I have ever had.

citabriapilot said:
Wondering what they are currently chargine for the 737 type. Does SWA prefer the -300 or the NG type?
Your soul . . . . (PFT). . .

klhoard said:
Your soul . . . . (PFT). . .

Your soul couldn't have got you a job at SWA. They would have easily seen your attitude.

You talk like your something special. Why then did you graduate at the bottom of your class? Why not fighters? Why the T-37/38? Get an unfair eval? Wonder why? Hmm.

Hobiehawker said:
Your soul couldn't have got you a job at SWA. They would have easily seen your attitude.

You talk like your something special. Why then did you graduate at the bottom of your class? Why not fighters? Why the T-37/38? Get an unfair eval? Wonder why? Hmm.
HOBIE, MY MAN!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!
Now where is Taz Man?!?!?!
No unfair eval at all, Hobie. I busted that TACAN penetration into Pensacola all on my own. . . .

mdanno,
I had the good fortune of having Carson on my crew several times "back in the day" as Flight Engineer. He's d@mn funny too.

Latest resources

Back