High-Paying Flying Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

Japan contract 767 jobs pay up to $90K for year 1.
Civ contract King Air jobs in the ME pay $30K/month.
There is at least one Caravan instructor job that pays $180-240K/year. You are based in Pakistan, and they prefer you speak Farsi (I heard it is hard to learn.).

cliff
YIP

I sure would like to know which operators are paying $30k/month for fixed-wing in the middle east.

The Iraqi Air Force has a 208 along with a Zenith 601 derivative flying out of BGW and mostly at night. They also have a number of C-172s and some 208s in Kirkuk which are used for primary flight training with the new Iraqi Air Force recruits.

Does anyone know what Air Cargo Carriers is paying their Sherpa pilots? I know a fixed-wing pilot can make 10-14K/month in Iraq flying a porter or B1900 and heard of the BW chopper guys making 25K/month.

Hi!

Atlas is at/near $70K your first year.
Emirates Airlines.
Japan 767 contract FOs make up to $90 their first year, captains are more.
Korean Air FOs/captains.
Tons of Asia jobs that make lots of money the first year, both contract and airline.
Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan civilian contractors make way more than that (like $250K for a Caravan pilot based in Pakistan).

cliff
YIP

Where could I find a caravan (or king air or emb-120 or whatever) job in pakistan? I really would be interested in something like that.

Hi!

Go to aptap.org

They have leads on a bunch of mil contract jobs.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back