HF and ADF frequencies for football games

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hugh Jorgan

Does anyone here have a link to a good list of HF and ADF frequencies that transmit good, strong sportscasts?

I think Voice od America does some sports on various HF freqs. I used to have all this stuff but since the advent of ACARS it became moot, at least for scores. If you like listening to the hiss,crakle and pop for hours on end so bet it.

Hugh Jorgan said:
Does anyone here have a link to a good list of HF and ADF frequencies that transmit good, strong sportscasts?
I like to surf the ADF now and then...depending on atmospheric conditions and the quality of the ADF unit, it's amazing what you can recieve.

One day I was working my way down on pilot's discretion descent and I broke through the high broken overcast to a beautiful vista while enjoying Karen Carpenter singing, "I'm looking down on creation and..."

Being a Rammstein kinda guy, it was bit of a segue for me, but the moment gave me a warm funny sensation. Not as much as it would have hearing the Pack beat MSP, but...

I got good reception for NFL playoffs on AM660 up and down the East coast yesterday.

TonyC said:
You skipped a few words....

"I'm on the top of the world looking down ..."

:)
Hahaha...what he said.

Latest resources

Back