• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey XJET guys...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd be willing to bet their overhead for things such as office space and mgmt salaries is lower as well.

But.....but......there's 80 million dollars a year go be saved due to the synergies of the combined companies!!!!!

You can't make fun of Mesa any more. At least they have their Shiite together.

Everything is relative man.

Bear in mind what it costs the employees of MESA to have their ********************te together. In other words, worse labor relations than we have, crappier work rules, lower pay, furloughed pilots, etc.

Good thing Skywest pilots don't have a say in any of this then. Anyways, it was JA's whipsaw of XJT that made us unprofitable with the new CPA. SKW broke it, they are paying for it now. Honestly, you can't see big picture here.

You say that like you were making a profit before Skywest Inc. bought you. Were you? When was your last profitable quarter?

You WANT to be at SkyWest? You are a Fckiking LOSER

SkyWest provides me a good income and a good quality of life, I make 6 figures. I work for a company that has never furloughed. I work at a company that has not only made a profit every quarter that I've worked here, but they have shared there profits with me and shared with me in performance rewards. My company has continued to grow through new contracts and through purchase of other airlines. I'm in a position where I can have any day, holiday, or birthday off. I can spend time with my kids, and when my kids need me somewhere, I can plan ahead and tell them, "yes, I will be there." I'm in a position where I can be home in my bed somewhere around 20 to 22 nights a month. If I want to work overnights, I do it. If I want to be home, I do it. I have travel benefits available to me on United, Delta, Alaska, and soon US Airways. Continental travel will soon be added into my United travel benefits. If all that makes me a Fckiking LOSER, then so be it. I'd rather be a loser than be miserable.

SkyWest provides me a good income and a good quality of life, I make 6 figures. I work for a company that has never furloughed. I work at a company that has not only made a profit every quarter that I've worked here, but they have shared there profits with me and shared with me in performance rewards.

I'm not trying to flame or point fingers, merely to point out that folks were saying the same things at ASA four years ago, when I came to work here. Since then I've seen 10 months away from flying on furlough, the possibility of a second furlough, and we're looking at YEARS before we can think of profitability.

Things change in this business and us folks with stripes on our shoulders are not the ones making those significant business decisions.

You say that like you were making a profit before Skywest Inc. bought you. Were you? When was your last profitable quarter?

Just prior to when SKYW tried to buy XJT the first time and negotiated the rates XJT was forced to agree to in order to retain the CAL CPA.

I'm not trying to flame or point fingers, merely to point out that folks were saying the same things at ASA four years ago, when I came to work here. Since then I've seen 10 months away from flying on furlough, the possibility of a second furlough, and we're looking at YEARS before we can think of profitability.

Things change in this business and us folks with stripes on our shoulders are not the ones making those significant business decisions.

I wasn't talking ********************, the dude said I was a loser for liking my job and my company, I was just sharing some of the things that I appreciate about my company.

SkyWest provides me a good income and a good quality of life, I make 6 figures. I work for a company that has never furloughed. I work at a company that has not only made a profit every quarter that I've worked here, but they have shared there profits with me and shared with me in performance rewards.

When SkyWest agreed to fly 700/900 equipment for 200 rates as well as the 18 month pay freeze that actually lasted about double that, did the shared profits make up for that?

Just prior to when SKYW tried to buy XJT the first time and negotiated the rates XJT was forced to agree to in order to retain the CAL CPA.

XJT has been erased and will never be again. Welcome to Inc. Please perform well or you will be flushed/or will not grow and or phased out. Welcome to business 101.

XJT has been erased and will never be again. Welcome to Inc. Please perform well or you will be flushed/or will not grow and or phased out. Welcome to business 101.

I'm not at XJT anymore. You missed the point of my post. Was responding to the pompous post from the SKYW guy asking about XJT's last profitable quarter. SKYW had everything to do with why XJT has been forced to work under an unprofitable CPA. As far as my need to attend business 101... Well, I was smart enough to get out of the regional business....

Latest resources

Back