Hey, Wheres Mini?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flechas said:
Don't worry Cfrost, everything will be ok! Time takes care of it!
I mean, I just don't get it!!! Things were going so well, too. Was it something I said or did? Is it me? I can change, I will change!! I promise!! I'll lose the extra 175 pounds if he wants me to! I'll not be so needy or have him pick at the corns on my feet. I'll even start shaving my own backside. Just bring him baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Mini is a great guy, I hope he is enjoying the time off. I also fear something happened to him, he usually will atleast check in. This web board is more than just that, it's a tight family of associations that many of us have grown attached to, I hope he is OK!

Come on Mini, check in will ya?

cforst513 said:
I mean, I just don't get it!!! Things were going so well, too. Was it something I said or did? Is it me? I can change, I will change!! I promise!! I'll lose the extra 175 pounds if he wants me to! I'll not be so needy or have him pick at the corns on my feet. I'll even start shaving my own backside. Just bring him baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Hey now, hey now....there's no need for all that! *pats cforst on the head* I'm sure we can all work something out....

Flechas said:
Hey Cfrost, don't worry, I know of this really good 12 step program for getting over mini. Just go to www.getovermini.com and it's free!!
I want a show of hands of how many people actually clicked on that link to see if it really worked.... :D

You guys are all internet stalkers :)

I hope mini is "fixin the pipes" if ya know what I'm sayin'...

yeah, i clicked the link, and i am PROUD of it, too!!!

i figured he might have taken a vacation w/ the lil' lady.

Latest resources

Back