• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey, Wheres Mini?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think he left training to return home to actualy knowing people in real life!

(I'll be home in a week!)

well, i think he had a teaching job lined up already, which is good news for him and his wife. maybe he's off pursuing that. but if i had to guess, he's catching up on missing several months with his wife, gettin' a little work in, ifyaknowwhatimean!! you know... mowing the lawn, cleaning the garage, fixing leaky pipes... it's what loving couples do! :D

We should make bets on when he's coming back.
I'm going to create a paypal account, just leave me a PM with your name and amount deposited.
You can also send me checks, make them payable to Flechas or Pedro.
My guess is he will be back in 4 days (April 17th). That's when I'm coming back too.

he'll sign on tomorrow, april 15, at 3:27 EDT. Oh yes. He will. I bet my first born.

I do know that he is instructing now back in his home town, and last I heard he was really enjoying it. And I can imagine, I remember how great it was to be completely done with my training when I finished!

I'm going to go with Friday night, the 15th, at or around 7:28pm.

He's at home with his wife, watching old re-runs of the Olsen twins, and won't come up for air until mid-may.

Goose Egg said:
In other words, he has a life beyond flightinfo.
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mini, come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Latest resources

Back