Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey Undies and Empty Nipple kids, wanna go to Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flying single pilot into Rutland, VT at night in icing in a C402 should get them ready to do turns to FLA in an E190, no doubt. Think of the war stories....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Talk about paying for a job.

Not only is this a new low for the industry but also for ERAU. When did getting a GPA over 3.0 qualify a person to fly a 150 seat airliner. .

A 3.0gpa or better shows the student has the self discipline to preapre, study and score well in testing.

Believe it or not... too many pilots get hired with out the self discipline to get thru a Part 121 training event. I'd imagine that self discipline skills are transferable to flight discipline skills. Something else that is seriously lacking in our professional pilots.

Fellas..keep in mind... it doesn't matter how a pilot became your fellow pilot. Once they are your fellow pilot that is it. It doesn't matter thier gender, race, color, nationality, education, career path or sociopolitical ideals. They are your fellow pilot.

If we think otherwise the profession suffers.

A 3.0gpa or better shows the student has the self discipline to preapre, study and score well in testing.

Believe it or not... too many pilots get hired with out the self discipline to get thru a Part 121 training event. I'd imagine that self discipline skills are transferable to flight discipline skills. Something else that is seriously lacking in our professional pilots.

Fellas..keep in mind... it doesn't matter how a pilot became your fellow pilot. Once they are your fellow pilot that is it. It doesn't matter thier gender, race, color, nationality, education, career path or sociopolitical ideals. They are your fellow pilot.

If we think otherwise the profession suffers.

What are you talking about, are you for real?

Believe it or not... too many pilots get hired with out the self discipline to get thru a Part 121 training event.
And that concern isn't a problem if you hire experienced 121 Captains from the regionals that have been through many part 121 training events already. There are plenty of experienced Captains out there already that are looking for career jobs. Going to Riddle to recruit for major airline pilots is absurd.

What are you talking about, are you for real?

quite a concerning statement on your part...

And that concern isn't a problem if you hire experienced 121 Captains from the regionals that have been through many part 121 training events already. There are plenty of experienced Captains out there already that are looking for career jobs. Going to Riddle to recruit for major airline pilots is absurd.

Agreed! However it is easier to run these schemes that pay respectable wages. Managment increases wages is like french kissing grandma!!

PCL....BTW, I love the xenu.net signature. I just finished reading the tom cruise auto biography. Found it on a plane and thought it would be interesting. I must say, the first chapter was about his upbringing. The other chapters were about how messed up he and Scientology is......

xenu.net is an eye opener for sure.

Docile and compliant is the new competent and experienced.

PCL....BTW, I love the xenu.net signature. I just finished reading the tom cruise auto biography. Found it on a plane and thought it would be interesting. I must say, the first chapter was about his upbringing. The other chapters were about how messed up he and Scientology is......

xenu.net is an eye opener for sure.
People get freaked out thinking about cults like Heavens Gate and such, but they don't realize just how nuts the scientologists are. These people are just plain scary!

BTW, I was just cleaning out my PM box and saw your message from last week. Sorry I forgot to call you. You be around tomorrow?

yea, I am off until saterday.

Latest resources

Back