• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey TSTC alumni

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ever have a stage check with the "Nazi Flight Instructor"? What ever happened to him?

If you are not referring to LT then you are probably referring to me...:)

I saw that video a while back and it made me want to puke. Steve is so full of crap....too bad he didn't mention that he only has about 300 hours.

I thought the school was good when I went through although it does have its share of problems. Most of the problems I saw students have when I was there were money related. They would start with about $2000 in their flight account and maybe solo and then wait around for 3 more months trying to round up more cash. Then you get rusty. It takes a helluva long time to get your ratings like that. If you get your financing straight before you ever start you will advance much more quickly and save money in the long run.

Most of the problems I saw students have when I was there were money related. They would start with about $2000 in their flight account and maybe solo and then wait around for 3 more months trying to round up more cash. Then you get rusty. It takes a helluva long time to get your ratings like that.
Yeah, that was pretty much me. Struggled through the finances for a year and half before giving up and going elsewhere to drag it out some more.

0 hours to jet pilot - $2000 at a time. That was fun.

Latest resources

Back