hey Skyway guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi Rook,

Ol' Fred has everyone's panties in a wad but it's all good. We'll get that beer done soon but I've been avoiding the Great White North until around April ;-)

Talk to you soon.

Okay, I agree with basic respect and being thankful, patient and discrete when jumpseating. No problem. However, unless the cockpit door is open and the crew is in view on my way out, I assume that they are busy and I'll just give my thanks to the FA's and tell them to relay a thanks to the captain. If the jumpseater doesn't say thanks to me on the way out, and they had a friendly chat with us up front before the flight, I really don't need another thanks to be happy. Maybe that's just me.

maybe so,

but we were just sitting there with the cockpit open BS'ing about what were going to do later that day. Already had some Skyway guys PM me about the situation. Appreciate the replies.

Rook

(Never come home early unannounced. You might get your feelings hurt) CM :)

I'll admit...if the door's open I'll at least toss a quick see ya...or thanks again. If I have time...and it's a CRJ, I'll usually stick around and cross seatbelts...pick up trash...etc until the F/A yells at me to stop. We all slip up everyonce and awhile...space out...whatever....it happens! Like a previous poster said...no need to take it so personal as to throw someones name out there and announce "a situation" has taken place. Yes she didn't quite go about things the right way....but I don't think you are either.....it's never to late to edit. Delete the name....keep the story on the thread so you can continue to get support....and contact Skyway's J/S coordinator if it means that much to you. AD

Lear70's post should be required reading for every newhire indoc class. At least those with "agreements". In spite of what some self righteous types believe, it don't say "positive space".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back