Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8HourPilot

Stormtracker Accucast!!!
Looking to possibly catch a ride in a few days from IND to LCK, and wondered how to go about finding out what's invloved. Totally new to this sort of thing, and honestly I don't even know if we (Shuttle America) can J/S on you guys.
Pardon the rookie stupidity........PM if you wish, or post for public info.

Thanks so much all.

AirNet operates a Lear and Baron nightly from IND to LCK. You are on our jumpseat agreement. There is info in the CMH S5/CHQ crew room about who to call.

flagshipper said:
Sorry there is no jumpseat on Mountain Air. Better look elsewhere

Since when did this happen? When I was there (2000) we had JS on the F-27 and the Caravan! Did something change?

COEX-FO said:
Since when did this happen? When I was there (2000) we had JS on the F-27 and the Caravan! Did something change?

yeah its called 9-11 and jumpseat has never been the same

That is awsome! I'll look around when I (hopefully) make the commute down today. Thanks for the info.

FlyCMI said:
AirNet operates a Lear and Baron nightly from IND to LCK. You are on our jumpseat agreement. There is info in the CMH S5/CHQ crew room about who to call.

flagshipper said:
yeah its called 9-11 and jumpseat has never been the same

Sorry to inform you that the no jump seat at MAc is not due 9-11 and yep do management.
I was with MAC prior to 9-11 when MAC lost the JS agreement with FEDEX and some other carriers due no renewal of paperwork by the chief pilot on that time Captain Kris Knolmeyer. The DOPS also I forgot the name don't want to have any JS agreement because some guys could not show up for their run on monday.
Management at MAC $... and they have no interest and make things better there. It's a shame because that company could be a very nice one due the nice lifestyle they can offer.

Please do not blame Cris. The problem is they have nothing to offer. You can not ride in the js of a 121 carrier unless you work there.

2nd

That was first...

This is second...

Management at MAC is whimpy at best. Things are controlled by a non-aviation type with a husband (DO) that has no nuts. She rules the roost, period. Make the wicked witch angry and pay for it with your career...

Latest resources

Back