Hey Moderators!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
737 Pylt said:
Any chance you can ban chuck yogurt. His mockery of a great name in avation alone is enough, just take a long look at his constant flame bait. He adds nothing positive to the fourm.

Hey Moderator: If you are gonna ban Chuck, please ban 737Pylt and Ty Webb for their disgusting comments about Midwest and certain other family members of Chucks. 737 Pylt was just as involved as Chuck. I think it only fair.

Chuck: While I do not agree with your posts, I certainly do not see you as the only culprit here. P.M. me. I would like to chat with you.

Lawman, I think if you research this you will find that chuck was the one that hijacked most of the AirTran threads with very inflammatory remarks. Chuck is only here to pick a fight. 737pylt is right, he adds nothing to this forum.

I see Chuck Yogurt's name is in red. Does that mean he got banned? if so thats ashame. I will miss him. It shouldn't be that easy to ban someone, just make a thread and whine? Geez!!

fletch717 said:
Lawman, I think if you research this you will find that chuck was the one that hijacked most of the AirTran threads with very inflammatory remarks. Chuck is only here to pick a fight. 737pylt is right, he adds nothing to this forum.

On one of the threads I read, you were flaming first. This guy is just responding to you people who jump on him for stating his opinion. I think this is unfair of the moderators to ban him and not ban a few others. That's all. There is such a thing as freedom of speech and he was not vulger, why ban him? Is it because he doesn't hold the Delta fight in the same regard that others do? Why ban him for that? Besides, I thought the threads were funny and a lot of you guys are just mad because he got the best of you. Just my 2 cents worth. Take it for what it is.

73-Driver said:
Hey Mommy,

Chuck is making fun of me again, its not fair!

What a bunch of Crybabies!

Right on. Fits this thread perfectly. Be carefull though, you might get 737pylt mad and he will start a thread to have you banned also.

Lawman said:
Right on. Fits this thread perfectly. Be carefull though, you might get 737pylt mad and he will start a thread to have you banned also.

It seems pretty obvious that "Lawman" is Chuckie, just posting under another name (look at the avatar, for crying out loud).

Sorry, Chuckie/Lameman, you'll just have to keep playing with yourself.

Ty Webb said:

Hmmm, did Chuck Yogurt say something bad about "critter" in the past??

Ty Webb said:
It seems pretty obvious that "Lawman" is Chuckie, just posting under another name (look at the avatar, for crying out loud).

Ty,

I don't think Lawman is Chuckie. He seems to know how to spell and make somewhat complete sentences.

Latest resources

Back