Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
73-Driver said:
Ty,

I don't think Lawman is Chuckie. He seems to know how to spell and make somewhat complete sentences.

Kinda like you posting as Best Pilot?. Sorry, I am not him. The avator is just one I found. Didn't even know of this board until a few weeks ago. From what I read, you are the biggest flamer on this board. I vote we ban you.

Lawman said:
Kinda like you posting as Best Pilot?. Sorry, I am not him. The avator is just one I found. Didn't even know of this board until a few weeks ago. From what I read, you are the biggest flamer on this board. I vote we ban you.

What the heck, lets just ban eveyone while were at it!

Ty Webb said:
It seems pretty obvious that "Lawman" is Chuckie, just posting under another name (look at the avatar, for crying out loud).

Sorry, Chuckie/Lameman, you'll just have to keep playing with yourself.

Kinda like you posting ebonics as Best Pilot? Sorry to upset you, but I am not him. I was told about this board by one of my fellow pilots and we read your degrading diatribe about Midwest. As far as I am concerned, you are the biggest flamer on this board. How you get away with it is beyond me. I vote you get banned.

73-Driver said:
Ty,

I don't think Lawman is Chuckie. He seems to know how to spell and make somewhat complete sentences.

At least Best Pilot posts concurrently with Ty. Lawman, however, has shown up only when Yogourt goes "sour" (twice or more now).

P.S. BTW, the same writing style, the same typos, & the same pig, just different lipstick. Good going, 737 Pylt; his other identity appears to be just as short lived.

Actually, chuckie is using his time off to spend with all his male "friends"

Lawman said:
Right on. Fits this thread perfectly. Be carefull though, you might get 737pylt mad and he will start a thread to have you banned also.

Oh bite me...Chuck had it coming, he was nothing but a trouble maker.. Might this be you chuckie with a different avtar??

Last edited:
73-Driver said:
Your still a crybaby!

I just got sent to the box for improper language.
Pilot, I no be he, mon . . . . sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back