Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey Meatwallet!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotmyf

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Posts
393
I got sundays off--- When you able to watch some Packer games in MKE?????
All not named meatwallet need not reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
 
pilotmyf said:
I got sundays off--- When you able to watch some Packer games in MKE?????
All not named meatwallet need not reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
​

This Sunday, (30th). Man, that was pathetic last week. NFC North sucks ass
 
Taters, you're sick, but I like it!
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom