Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey DELTA Guys! Look What Is Going Down in ATL Tomorrow (Thurs Sep 23 & Fri Sept 24)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Voice Of Reason

Reading Is Fundamental !
Hey DELTA Guys! Look What Is Going Down in ATL Tomorrow (Thurs Sep 23 & Fri Sept 24)

Will ALPA be there to get the latest playbook? Looks like reps from all the majors will be there

----------------------------------------------------
" "Ford & Harrison's 2010 Airline Labor and Employment Law Symposium - Leading Change in the Airline Industry"
09/23/10 - 09/24/10

JW Marriott
3300 Lenox Road
Atlanta, GA 30326

Tiffany D. Downs
Marc Esposito
Thomas C. French
Douglas W. Hall
Michael L. Lowry
Norman A. Quandt
Daniel T. Sulton
Sarah Pierce Wimberly
William S. Swelbar and Jerry Glass
Leading Change in the Airline Industry
FOR AIRLINE LEGAL, HUMAN RESOURCES, LABOR AND EMPLOYEE RELATIONS, AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL
The airline industry is in the midst of historic consolidation and change. Ford & Harrison and our airline clients are working together to lead change during this critical time.
Several air carriers are impacted by recent modifications to the National Mediation Board rules for representation elections and will likely face an increase in union organizing. Airlines with existing representation relationships are experiencing rising pressure from their unions in collective bargaining. In addition‚ health care reform‚ exposure to litigation and changes to the FMLA regulations continue to be of concern to all airlines.

The 2010 Ford & Harrison Airline Labor and Employment Law Symposium will focus on the significant issues and concerns facing airlines today to help them continue to lead change in the industry including:
  • Health Care Reform and its impact on airlines
  • Recent developments in arbitration and litigation under the RLA
  • Roles of women in the airline industry and the challenges they face leading change
  • Negotiating in a crisis atmosphere
  • Emerging trends in employment law
The symposium will also feature multiple expert panel sessions geared to specific topics. Members of the expert panels will include top labor relations and HR executives from several leading major, regional and cargo airlines, such as Delta Air Lines, US Airways, Republic Airways, UPS, ExpressJet, American Airlines and Atlas Air, among others.

The symposium will start with a luncheon on Thursday, September 23 and will conclude on Friday afternoon, September 24. We will also have a reception and dinner for all attendees on Thursday evening.​

More details on the program are attached below including the registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Montgomery at [email protected].​

Event/Seminar Files

Airline Symposium Program.pdf " <-------

---------------------------------------------------

MUST SEE Flyer PDF above. Save it to your files in case it disappears. All specific seminars listed with times for each

Delta's EVP of HR, from Anti-Pilot Union-Busting Law Firm Ford & Harrison
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=109308

Last edited:

Recent Experience
  • Securing summary judgment for an airline against the EEOC in a gender-harassment claim, which forced the EEOC to dismiss voluntarily a second, related lawsuit asserting retaliation
  • Securing dismissal of two sexual-orientation discrimination and harassment complaints raised by two pilots before a local human rights commission after a public hearing with significant media coverage
  • Ensuring denial of grievance filed by captain over discharge for alleged date-rape of first officer and attempted assault of flight attendant on overnight trips

Wow. That last one. :eek:

Read her bio, she specializing in work place discrimination and harassment litigation. You should go to this wonderful Airline Employee Screwing Symposium and hit on this chick. I have the perfect opening line for you! In your pilot uniform of course, slide up to her and say, "come on pu$$y cat, give me a smile!"

Wow Guys,

Totally forgot that Ford and Harrison are here to help us as professional airline pilots!!! Didn't intend to start a political debate, but I'm livid that a certain group of people believe that we as union members are the downfall of the Airline Industry!! As a former GOP'er, I will not put my trust or faith in Airline Mgmt. Been there, done that, won't do it again... Never!! And don't start with the BS crap of being a DEM. Not my registration nor have they ever gotten a single vote from me!! NOT A SCAB EITHER, SO BITE ME!!

Read her bio, she specializing in work place discrimination and harassment litigation. You should go to this wonderful Airline Employee Screwing Symposium and hit on this chick. I have the perfect opening line for you! In your pilot uniform of course, slide up to her and say, "come on pu$$y cat, give me a smile!"[/QUOTE]
Dat wood take sum Giant Cojones'..... go ahead an lets me no how it goes....... yeah... bouyyyyyyyyyyy......

Latest resources

Back