Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DGdaPilot

Parrot Head Pilot
I'm gonna be in Cinci this summer and was wondering what the guy to girl ratio is. Please tell me it's better than central IL.

Also, do any of ya have recommendations for bars or clubs or things to do? Please tell me that there's a decent night life there.
Thanks

Last edited:
I think Cincy was rated 49 out of 50 in major city single life, according to some poll done by some newspaper or magazine. Look, it's sunny here 5 days a year and when it's not, people drink and when you drink, the beer goggles come on and families happen.

On a more serious note, stay away from Cincinnati women. Although there might me a few shining stars amongst this dark abyss, they are very conservative, very religious, and very much into their own world. As an outsider, I gave it a shot here and became very frustrated quickly. I have nothing against Midwestern girls, fortunately I found a transplant here that agrees with me. :);)

As far as the question at hand. Stay away from N. Kentucky, south of 275. Head down to Main Strasse in Covington, Newport on the Levee or some lesser known places around downtown.

Last edited:
Well, Cincy definitely has a large proportion of fat women. (I think Cincinnati was recently named one of the 10 "fattest" cities in America.) Anyway, with all the fat girls with big hair, all of the girls that are even remotely attractive usually have big attitudes. I'm from the area, but I had to find a girl from out of town to settle down with.
Good Luck,
Bob

Yes, Chicago rocks. ROCKS. Even though we are the second fattest city in America, I think the biggies live in the suburbs.

FlyChicaga said:
Yes, Chicago rocks. ROCKS. Even though we are the second fattest city in America, I think the biggies live in the suburbs.

Yeah no kidding. They all get stuck in rush hour traffic eating donuts and get fat. CTA is where it's at. There are tons of hot chicks in Chicago.

Latest resources

Back