Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
I love how the Bedford Bandwagon has set up shop in IAH but seems to have forgotten who they're flying for. US Airways...nope, United...nope, & of course the completely un-assuming CRJs. C'mon Bry, throw another color in the mix.

Holy crap at least Mesa can put the right colors on the right ramp.

I love how the Bedford Bandwagon has set up shop in IAH but seems to have forgotten who they're flying for. US Airways...nope, United...nope, & of course the completely un-assuming CRJs. C'mon Bry, throw another color in the mix.

huh? whats your point?

And I'm sure everybody on board (except the FI crowd) cared.....

I have to agree with Subin.... whats your point? Darwinism.... weeding out the weakest by becoming the strongest. bedford found HIS way to cheat darwinism was to expand to multiple airlines..... so whats wrong? Some regionals do well with one mainline carrier, like ExressJet and the currect AWAC, and some want to expand. So.... whats your point? Jealous? Sounds like he's just trying to keep his company afloat.

Well, I'm here now so I might as well post.

Really ? I guess you never saw "Barney" the Dash 8.Who's color scheme is that ? Some of the 1900's still had the "USAir" red,white and blue paint job years after the change.

Really ? I guess you never saw "Barney" the Dash 8.Who's color scheme is that ? Some of the 1900's still had the "USAir" red,white and blue paint job years after the change.

don't forget the mesa special AmWest cowling or nosecone one a UAL or USAirways paintjob, always my fave.

Latest resources

Back