Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hersheys, Alticorp, Nike are looking. What do they fly?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FL420 said:
Has anyone tried applying to Hershey's on their website? I filled everything out and submitted my app. but it returned a message saying I don't meet their requirements. I'm pretty sure I exceed(by a lot) all their requirements but it won't let me reapply and can't find out how to contact them to find out the problem. The 800 number is busy.

Anyone else have this problem? Suggestions?
I ran into the exact same problem. Just got home from a trip and had an email from them asking me to come back and fill it out again and apoligizing for their computer errors. If you signed up, you should have received that same email. Let me know if you didn't and I'll forward it over to you. Good luck to you.

Anyone have any idea about the QOL at Nike? I heard that you are expected to work in the office when you are not flying--just wondering if that is the case.

Alticor/RDV/Devos Fleet

(2) G-V
(1) G550
(3) G-IV/400?
(1) B733 (based @ MCO)
(1) CJ2
(2) H800A
(1) SR-22
(1) S-76B

That Falcon 2000 maybe the new 2000EX for Steelcase.

you are very far off on the amway flleet they are the largest private operator of hs-125-800A's and I know many people that operate more than 2. hint! they have more than 10 of them!

HawkerF/O said:
I ran into the exact same problem. Just got home from a trip and had an email from them asking me to come back and fill it out again and apoligizing for their computer errors. If you signed up, you should have received that same email. Let me know if you didn't and I'll forward it over to you. Good luck to you.

I got it too. Thanks for the offer. Good luck to you also.

KSUPILOT said:
you are very far off on the amway flleet they are the largest private operator of hs-125-800A's and I know many people that operate more than 2. hint! they have more than 10 of them!

Alticor (Amway) has two or maybe Three Hawkers only and they are being replaced. The last that I knew, Alticor had not yet decided on an aircraft to replace them with. The rest of the Alticor fleet is made up of GIV's, GV's a brand new G550 and a Sikorsky helicopter .

They also have a Cessna CJ2 that one of the Devos "sp" family members owns and fly's himself. I don't know if any of the pilots still have to do baby sitting duty anymore or not, but I understand he is a good guy to fly with.

Right now Alticor has somewhere around 25 pilots and have hired three new pilots over the last year.

It's my understanding that they have a set pay scale based on seat position and years of service. The starting pay is $75,000 / year for a co-pilot and you can expect to fly two airplane types within your first year (HS125 & G?). They like to upgrade everyone to captain within about 1 1/2 - 2 years, and first year captain pay is $80,000. You can also expect to receive a very generous bonus each year. I've heard of bonus's in the neighborhood of $15,000 - $20,000 for the junior pilots and $20,000- $30,000 for the senior pilots.

They run a first class operation and the pilots there seem to be happy. I can't remember the Cheif Pilots Name (Randy ?) but he seems like a nice guy and I haven't heard anything but nice about him.

If you get on with Alticor, and get on the GV or G550 expect to be gone from home alot and plan on being in China and Asia (ALOT).

Hope this helps

Alticor currently has 14 hawkers. I have been flying into the hangar for over 3 years transporting a board director. Amway might have 2 but there are 14 in the hangar, some under RDV, some under DV sports, some under Horizons, and the many other names the company uses.

HS125 said:
It's my understanding that they have a set pay scale based on seat position and years of service. The starting pay is $75,000 / year for a co-pilot and you can expect to fly two airplane types within your first year (HS125 & G?). They like to upgrade everyone to captain within about 1 1/2 - 2 years, and first year captain pay is $80,000. You can also expect to receive a very generous bonus each year. I've heard of bonus's in the neighborhood of $15,000 - $20,000 for the junior pilots and $20,000- $30,000 for the senior pilots.

You didn't mention the best part - all the SA8 and LOC you want at cost! :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back