Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hersheys, Alticorp, Nike are looking. What do they fly?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HawkerF/O

All 3 are currently looking for pilots. I know Alticorp is Amway but that is about all I know about them. Anyone with more info would be appreciated.

Here is the Alticor aka Amway job:

Job title: First Officer AutoReqId: 1359BR Number of Positions: 1 Department: Aircraft AdminCompany: Alticor - 800Location / Work siteAda, MIType of employment: Full-time Shift: 1

Job descriptionThe First Officer assists the Captain in the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft, keeping within the constraints of the SOP, CFR Part 91 and host country rules and regulations. The First Officer prepares the aircraft for flight by interior and exterior pre-flight, assists in loading luggage, and ensures the aircraft is stocked correctly with appropriate catering for the flight. The First Officer pays for the fuel and catering and ensures the department is billed correctly. The First Officer ensures the aircraft is refueled correctly and assists in putting the overnight kit on when away from Grand Rapids.Minimum Education/Experience RequirementsAirline Transport Pilot (ATP) Rating with a Jet type rating in a jet aircraft and a minimum of 3000 hours flight hoursOther RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following qualifications:
1. Hold a valid FAA Airline Transport Certificate (airplane).
2. Hold a type rating in a turbo-jet aircraft.
3. Pass a valid FAA first class medical.
4. Hold a valid FCC radio operators cerfiticate.

Last edited:
Nike has a Falcon 2000EX (non-EASy) and 2 G-V's. They just picked up a (pre-owned) G-V last week. It will definately help your chances with Nike if you are typed in the G-V. They need pilots yesterday.

Hey G100...if Nike is hiring yesterday, I would be interested in getting my resume to them the day before. I went to their website, and found nothing in aviation...do you know the contact info? GREATLY appreciated...

LeonPhelps said:
Hey G100...if Nike is hiring yesterday, I would be interested in getting my resume to them the day before. I went to their website, and found nothing in aviation...do you know the contact info? GREATLY appreciated...
I went to their website, clicked on jobs, typed in Pilot, and 2 listings came up. Not too terribly difficult. What did you do to not get the same result?

Last edited:
I've seen a Falcon 2000 around GRR out of Alticor's hangar. Sharp paint job, dark bottom with beige top 2/3. I don't know what else they fly, but I bet the FAA registry does.

Hmm, I only found this Hawker in the Registry. Guess the Falcon could have been someone else's.
N527AC
Aircraft Serial Number : NA0405
Aircraft Manufacturer : BRITISH AEROSPACE
Model : BAE 125 SERIES 800A
Engine Manufacturer : GARRETT
Model : TFE 731 SER
Aircraft Year : 1988
Owner Name : ALTICOR INC
Owner Address : 7575 FULTON RD
ADA, MI, 49355
Type of Owner : Corporation
Registration Date : 11-Apr-1988
Airworthiness Certificate Type : Standard
Approved Operations : Transport

Last edited:
Has anyone tried applying to Hershey's on their website? I filled everything out and submitted my app. but it returned a message saying I don't meet their requirements. I'm pretty sure I exceed(by a lot) all their requirements but it won't let me reapply and can't find out how to contact them to find out the problem. The 800 number is busy.

Anyone else have this problem? Suggestions?

What's the pay and QOL at Nike? NO, NO, NO! Stop it! Bad AA717driver! :D TC

P.S.--Seriously, what do they start out at? Just asking for a GV rated friend.

Latest resources

Back