• Start date
  • Watchers 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like a sore loser to me! Hasn't won an election in so long that he doesn't remember what it feels like. The frustration of losing the Supreme Court is driving him to drink! lol My advice, try coming up with a COHERENT, MAINSTREAM message that will help you win an election for a change.

That was great comedic relief I must say. You can always count on liberals to deliver when they are out of power because that is when they REALLY go absolutely hysterical! "BLOOD FOR OIL, BLOOD FOR OIL! DOWN WITH HALIBURTON, DOWN WITH CHENEY!!" What a bunch of D-bags.

And it's sad that there's little choice. The Republicans are pretty pathetic, but the only reason they're in there is that the Democrats are off-scale pathetic.

Politics is the ultimate manifestation of our flaws as a society. Is it any wonder that it is a field dominated by power hungry lawyers? Just go down the ranks and you will see an overwhelming majority were at one time praticing attorneys.

With that in mind, politics has always been and always will be a choice between the lesser of two evils. For many years now (particularly since 9/11) the choice has been an extremely easy one.

After all is said and done, it is the citizenry of this country who deserve the blame for what I've mentioned above. Any system will suffer when the electorate makes hopelessly ignorant choices and would rather watch "Survivor 18" than a sunday morning political news show. Nonetheless, it is our system and we must live under it or we can pack up our things, resign our citizenship and move, plain and simple.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back