Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here's a new one from NJA, pretty funny.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumors have been talked about for quite some time now (say, about, forever). That's why they are just rumors. Sheesh.

Exactly, can't help it Fisch gets all bent outta shape because he doesn't want to hear anything negative about his place of employment brought out in a non-NJA forum.

If you are in a room receiving confidential info from mgmt, you tell me, I tell the world, whose ass is on the line? Not mine. Don't blame the furloughees for spreading what they apparently were never supposed to hear.

Here is some confidential NJ information, well maybe it is XO confidential information.

Ben Murray jumped ship at NJ and went to XO.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Well its not confidential anymore.

But I doubt they will put out a corcom on it.

Who is Ben Murray? :rolleyes:

Why would you contact the FWG? To get OFFICIAL up to date information instead of B.S. rumor you get on FI.com.

No one is saying you can't talk about what BRK puts out in their statements. What I'm saying is that the reason you don't get HARD NUMBERS is because of loud mouths posting information the company considers sensitive. You want to know why you aren't in the loop? Look in the mirror.

Right. Only furloughed pilots can't be trusted because no one EVER posted stuff on FI.com before 15 Jan. What a joke.

Latest resources

Back