Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here's a new one from NJA, pretty funny.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup, and exactly as promised I might add. Some here can't handle that their precious company has any issues. But like we've all said, once we were shut out, that was our reasoning to put the laundry on the line.

Now I won't go as far as telling pax names etc.. which IS a complete breach, but something as low key as possibly more furloughs, is NOT a big news story as far as secrecy. It is huge as far as recalls etc.
It's our company, you are included. Please stop what you're doing

The FWG has access to the amount of planes, trips, pilots, etc. to be able to perform an analysis and come to the same conclusion (within 1%) that the company did. So yes, I believe their numbers are as good a guess as any. You've got your opinion, I have mine. If they could even have an accurate answer as to the # of sell-offs I'd be happy, but they have yet to figure that out yet either.

So if you were treated so much better the last time you were furloughed, how has NJASAP failed you? Not blaming NJASAP for the furlough, I am a man of reason. I am partially blaming them for some wrong info and also for the perceived cut off from the rest of "society". Hell we were denied access to the msg. board before the company even got around to cutting us off. Did the Voluntary Measures and monetary sacrifices we took not help you at all?Here we go. Thats what pisses many of us off. It's always you,you,you sacrificed and gave. Did you ever stop to think that most of us sacrificed through the VM's. I know I took 2 of the 3 measures Has the money we have donated to the NJFF been wasted? If it is, please let me know. I don't want to donate to an organization that isn't living up to it's promises.

I don't know where you were brought up, but when someone does something nice for me, I don't spit in their face. I say "thank you". Listen, like I said, I sacrificed plenty, and that was before any of us knew how deep the cuts would go. I really didn't think my number would be called, but I still sacrificed along with you. If we treated you as poorly as you claim, I don't think I'd want to come back. Why don't you just resign your seniority number, then you can talk about company secrets as loud as you want.

what you and a select few don't see is there are a ton of pissed off furloughees right now, and many of them are pissed at the company, union, pilots, or all three... there is a reason for that. and the truth lies somewhere in all these posts and the posts on NJASAP and on the new board. Most of us have been through this before, and I know I wasn't pissed at all the last time this happened. So it's not the loss of job that has me pissed.

But what ticks us off even more is when guys like you either can't see their way clear of a furloughees discussion, or has the need to tell us how we should feel about certain things. Just like what was told to Higgy. If you don't have a dog in this hunt you should just steer clear

Last edited:
It's our company, you are included. Please stop what you're doing

:bawling: j/j.......By morning the wife will be at work and I'll have no time for any more of this..

what you and a select few don't see is there are a ton of pissed off furloughees right now, and many of them are pissed at the company, union, pilots, or all three... there is a reason for that. and the truth lies somewhere in all these posts and the posts on NJASAP and on the new board. Most of us have been through this before, and I know I wasn't pissed at all the last time this happened. So it's not the loss of job that has me pissed.

But what ticks us off even more is when guys like you either can't see their way clear of a furloughees discussion, or has the need to tell us how we should feel about certain things. Just like what was told to Higgy. If you don't have a dog in this hunt you should just steer clear

I'm not trying to tell you how you should feel. I'm trying to tell you that it is poor judgment to broadcast information the company considers sensitive, and that we haven't forgotten the 495. We gave up quite a bit for you guys. I'm sorry you are furloughed. I'm sorry you feel we pissed on you. I just don't know what else we could have done for our furloughed. Since I haven't seen any other suggestions, I'm guessing you have no other ideas as well? I WILL pass them on if you do.

I'm not trying to tell you how you should feel. I'm trying to tell you that it is poor judgment to broadcast information the company considers sensitive, I happen to disagree about the sensative part and that we haven't forgotten the 495. We gave up quite a bit for you guys. As did I. If you'd stop dividing everything between us and them as far as sacrifices, '05 contract etc. there wouldn't be a problem. My paycheck took just a big a hit as yours % wise. I'm sorry you are furloughed. I'm sorry you feel we pissed on you. Never said I felt pissed on. annoyed by alot of what has been said by the "senior" staff maybe. I just don't know what else we could have done for our furloughed. Since I haven't seen any other suggestions, I'm guessing you have no other ideas as well? I WILL pass them on if you do. Well for starters, msg. board consideration would have been nice so we know whats going on a bit. The furlough section isn't quite cutting it. Certain members of the group moderating CONFIDENTIAL info and then explaining it isn't for public use. As if we were now the public. And now some are complaining when this type of thread comes up as if they didn't know some mud would be slung when we were in fact cut off.

[/QUOTE]

I started this thread purely for tha fact that now everything is being censored. and it's being censored from the pilots on furlough. Fine if you want to keep it from owners etc. But to deem us "public." and honestly, did you think that some one wouldn't tell one of their buddies about recurrents etc. (which BTW wasn't me, I don't keep in touch with anyone there, except a few furloughees) So I was simply relaying what I and most others heard before the post was moderated. and yes I did post it here out of a bit of spite.

Thats why i stated that it was funny in the title. I understand you may be one of those types that is afraid of msg. board rumors or getting caught by the man. But I'm not. and I don't make 130K, probably never will at NJA. Atleast not for a very, very long time.

there are a ton of pissed off furloughees right now,

using my calculator...

495 furloughed pilots at an average crew weight of 180 lbs would be 89,100 lbs or 44.55 tons.

Now we all know how NetJet pilots get fed so I'm thinking average weights might not apply...

Last edited:
using my calculator...

495 furloughed pilots at an average crew weight of 180 lbs would be 89,100 lbs or 44.55 tons.

Now we all know how NetJet pilots get feed so I'm thinking average weights might not apply...

That's awesome.....:laugh:

All comair furloughed pilots have access to the union board and full support by the union even if it was their first year. Why not you guys?

What info are you considering confidential fisch that CRJ has posted? I don't see how rumors can be considered as "confidential company information." If he was stating specific performance numbers, data, marketing strategy or financial numbers then yeah, maybe that would be considered "confidential." Sounds like you are concerned over nothing.

For some reason the union/pilot group sure has been uptight about censorship and confidential information ever since this furloughed has occured. God forbid any of us furloughed guys get any "top secret" information.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back