• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here's a GREAT JOB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The business name is already mentioned. I was responding to Huggy's request for the phone number.

Uh...there is a an Air Ambulance company out of Albequerque that called me the other day for a job offer on a Lear 35......1st year 30K, no office job, 1 yr pro rated contract, type in one year, no additional contract, they said that the pay was reduced because so many people had left them....and the contract was new!!!!! 25k,office,contract and no compete.....DONT DO IT THAT IS EXACTLY HOW MY CAREER STARTED!!!!!

To B-J-J...LOOK and RESEARCH....there are just way to many jobs out there to take something that will set you back instead of push you forward. Alot of people are hiring into great positions with very low time. If you dont already have it....break down and get a membership to climbto350 or one of the respective job offering sites...I promise it is worth it!

Tex

U they said that the pay was reduced because so many people had left them....
Tex

They could not keep people around before, so reducing the pay, make the employee sign away their rights to get a better job in the same area once qualified, is the companys answer to their staffing problem? Then you get to sign a year contract that sounds like you will spend more time in the office than flying.

I hope nobody with 2000/1000 is stupid enough to sign up for this.

Hey RWY: When you're on 24 hour pager duty and the crew error happens at 1 a.m., then it in fact does have something to do with the company.

But thanks for the info that there is now another Lear operator in ABQ.

They could not keep people around before, so reducing the pay, make the employee sign away their rights to get a better job in the same area once qualified, is the companys answer to their staffing problem? Then you get to sign a year contract that sounds like you will spend more time in the office than flying.

I hope nobody with 2000/1000 is stupid enough to sign up for this.

They are doing the exact opposite thing that they should be doing if they want to keep personnel. If you have turnover, then you aren't paying enough money in the first place, and you may be asking too much of them in the second place.

Oh well, there are plenty of pilots out there who are desparate enough with SJS that they will accept starvation wages (or financial assistance from momma or daddy) that this outfit will continue to muddle through and not close their doors. Too bad.

You're not serious are you? Why would you take a job that imposed a training contract, non-compete, and non-disclosure agreement? Then, in complete disrespect to your skills, they say that office work is required.

Stepping stone I guess, but do you know how a non-compete can stifle your career progress?

Latest resources

Back