Here Ya Go DAL Guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, at least they had takeoff flaps.
Taking off from a taxiway, that's crazytalk!
But could be pioneering!

What is the grounding AD you speak of? I know of a few of them on the 200 but as far as I know all operators are complying with them.

Great shot! It's "great" how it takes 1 punk to turn this into a Delta (SWA soon) bash fest. It's old, very old.

Wow...you are clever.

That's a joke....it's a big difference from getting on a thread and rehashing accidents or incidents which could happen to anybody.

This thread reminds me of why I only come in FI a few times a year. Someone posts a nice picture and a brawl starts. PBR, I'm not sure or even concerned why you made that remark, but like everyone else, you're only one flight away from doing something stupid yourself. Don't be so quick to throw rocks.

You keep telling your self that you "tightened scope" there is an AD coming on the CRJ series that will effectively park a bunch, so yeah "you tightened scope", they were gonna park them anyway, you just gave them big RJs in trade. Pilots just can't figure out why they keep losing at poker, mgmt owns the table, the cards, and has their own bouncer at the door, and the first rule in the game is, the pilots must hold the cards face out and not look at them.
And much to my chagrin SKYW is spooling up the SGU, crack new airplane staff, to get big EMBs on the property by the end of 2013. I hope to be long gone by then, I have been trying to get out for the last 10 years, but when my choices all have more than a few hundred furloughs, it's hard to get hired, and no SWA is not on my list. I do not need your sympathy, what I need you to do is man up, put your big boy pants on, and slam the car door on RA's fingers. No big RJs, period, not one for any reason, nada,nope, forgettaboudit! I will do the rest.
USAirways? No thanks that's just TSA with bigger jets.
Ok so not SWA, not US Airways. So obviously not Spirit/VX/JetBlue either. Your choices have furloughs, which means you are aiming for United, AA, UPS? It's hard to sympathize with your "I've been here 10 years trying to get out" when your definition of out is restricted to only the biggest of the legacies. If you really wanted out, there are other options.

Latest resources

Back